Δευτέρα 5 Αυγούστου 2013

VIDEO.Vassula


Vassula


Jesus appeared a couple of times in your face in some cases in on some occasions on a screen .. He came to me and starting to call me giving you messages ... and that's not too early so its just like a mountain in front of me.. how can I make people believe that it is true, give me a sign, a sign. He said to me that the only sign I will give, is you ... you know and I wasn't somebody who never be afraid or even looked and search for God. I was away from my own church and then, the my angel visited me. I was writing the grocery list so the food I had people coming that night and that's what I was doing ...He took my right wrist and my paper writing His heavenly words. I'm going to tell you what we believe that God is talking with you directly and that you write His message down, where most people who get His message, get it as a spoken word whereas, you get it while writing down His message, and He is using you as a vessel. Some people looking for right now they're saying no, God cannot speak to us in our times ..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου