Πέμπτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2014

VIDEO.<<.......I came in and the whole auditorium was lit up and this big bright white light was right on top of Vassula.......>>

The woman clothed with The SON

inestimable Treasure more beautiful than any man could conceive of obtaining ... Vassula speaks at St. Ephraim Maronite Church in San Diego after Mass ... praying the Rosary with Fr. Nabil and the TLIG prayer groups ... lean on ME. enlarge MY Kingdom and give! give generously MY Celestial Manna to the hungry and to the poor. I formed your lips to speak and be MY Echo. so speak MY little one I shall speak through your lips ... 2-11-1997 ... we were blessed to have Fr. John Struzzo, a Clarisse priest celebrate Mass in the small chapel at the house of the Mansour's. Fr. John Struzzo spent time with her afterwards ... JESUS have Mercy on us ... First Day of Unity Week ... Vassula with Bishop Faber Mc Donald and several priests from the Roman Catholic and Armenian churches ... A Miracle Happens ... "I saw a very thick and beautiful golden aura around her when she was speaking to us and a very bright golden light behind her. On one occasion, I saw the Virgin Mary to her right and three times I saw the Virgin with a golden veil and a light golden facial complexion to Vassula's left side in front of her."

Mr. Richard E. Najera
Santa Monica School
Los Angeles
18 January, 2009

"...I came in and the whole auditorium was lit up and this big bright white light was right on top of Vassula. I was actually annoyed and I said to myself 'what is going on here ... no one can see Vassula speak because of this bright light streaming directly over her head'. I stepped out and when I came back in the auditorium it was dark again and you could see Vassula again speaking at the podium."

Sara Annunziata
Long Island, New York ... I can independently confirm the following: On the day and time of the event, I was at the door, manning a registration station outside of the hall, when Sara came out and complained to me that the "light was so bright over Vassula"

James D. Peters ... Celebrating Vassula's Birthday and a Victory for Christ ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου